The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Friday, August 30, 2013

Coming Down to the Wire

After two months of cleaning out, I'm still cleaning out. How can one farm hold so much? From farm equipment to antiques, I've sold lots of stuff, vowing to never again build collections. It's clean living in the new house! The Shetland flock has been sold as a unit to a wonderful farm family an hour away. I'll have visitation rights and fleeces in the future. It makes a shepherd happy to know that ovine friends will remain together to adjust to new fields. I have one BFL ram lamb, a BFL/Teasewater wether and two BFL/shetland ewe lambs still looking for new homes. All have wonderful fleeces and are super healthy. email me at potosisheep@yahoo.com if you NEED one (or two) of these lambs for your collection. On October 14th Potosi Sheep Farm will no longer exist but it's been a wonderful 25+ years of shepherding.

No comments: