The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last BFL Baby I really mean it this time!

Can't remember when I took that darn ram out but he must have bred this ewe as his parting act. I was really surprised when I noticed she was bred. Her new ram lamb is "BLUEtiful" according to Molly. He has the most wonderful blue pigment all over with great upright ears. Mom is a yearling with the skills of an experienced mom. Molly took some pictures of him that she'll post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

HA HA HA. Are you SURE this time? He may need to be my new flock sire :)

can't wait for photos! Congrats!!

Becky Utecht said...

Congrats on the last one, I'm looking forward to the photos.

Potosi Sheep Farm said...

Wait til you see him Garrett and Becky. He has R1 on both sides. Mom is a R1 F2 with a super fine fleece. He feels like velvet so I think he will have that fleece too.