The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Monday, March 22, 2010

Darn That Sophie

Molly was home for spring break and every day she'd go out to check to see if Sophie had lambed. Nope. Well just hours after Molly's flight left this morning, Sophie finally lambed. Molly is my web photographer and since she is gone this picture taken by me will have to do. This ram lamb is very unusual for us. We tend to get just ordinary Shetlands.
Having Molly home was great but it will take me days to recover since she keeps me busy all the time. We are always going someplace. Of course, a trip to see gymnastics in State College was a must. Although the trip is over 2 hours each way, we HAVE to go. Penn State vs Nebraska. We route for Nebraska. They need a couple red shirts in the bleechers.
Molly helped me with the Yarn Party sales yesterday....or should I say lack of sales. It was not a good show for some reason. Guess the economy is finally hitting those with fiber addiction. Hope Maryland Sheep and Wool has a better crowd.

No comments: