The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Monday, January 25, 2010

Maryland Sheep and Wool...con't

My friend Geri of Digging Dog Farm has graciously volunteered to dress up as Big Bird and lead folks to my booth. That is only if we can get the costume in a flame retardant version... size short.(Now there's an oxymoron.) What a sport!
Seriously, our new location will be in the catalog so if you can't find my booth look us up. Yes, Lisa, other vendors have been moved from what I understand so we will all be scrambling to reestablish ourselves. The MDSW committee really has a job sorting this mess out with all these new fire regulations in effect. They deseve a lot of credit since they are all volunteers.

Wind and rain were scary last night. I drove to the barn so I could use headlights to see if the barn door was still on its hinges. Of course power was out. Still no BFL babies but maybe that's a good thing. I couldn't have found them in the dark anyway.

No comments: