The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Camera Shy

Beautiful sunny day. Sam came over to help me get great pictures of my lambs for sale. Or so we thought. They knew something was afoot as soon as we entered the barnyard. Lambs dashed to the gate,escaping under and through it. Sam tried to catch and hold several budding models but they either sat down or set their legs at strange angles in protest. Cornered they climbed on top of each other to avoid the lense. One little ewe tried to squeeze through a space in the gate into the ram pen with the encouragement of the yearling rams. I had to laugh since that's the way I feel when someone come at me with a camera.

1 comment:

Somerhill said...

There is nothing more frustrating that trying to take good pictures of sheep. Now, with my yearling rams, as soon as they see the camera, they drop their heads and graze and refuse to look at me.