The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just What I Need

My husband's granddaughter moved home from Taos,NM bringing her horse. He is staying with us til Sarah gets a place for him. I have no idea what to do with a horse! In fact, this is exactly how I got into sheep 22 years ago. My friend's flock came for temporary housing and never left. Is this Deja Vu? The shetlands are so afraid of him that most of them refused to come in to eat this morning. Just the sight of Joe in the next pasture sent them darting in all directions. My Shetlands are wild.
Molly is thrilled. She has wanted a horse since she spent Thanksgiving with the Lloyd family in Colorado. Look what you have gotten me into, Jared.

No comments: