The Home of Beautiful Bluefaced Leicesters and Shetland Sheep

Come visit us in southern Pennsylvania.

Welcome

Friday, August 21, 2009

Brenda says I can do this blog thing

Since it is finally raining and I can't mow the pastures as I planned I will attempt to revive the blog Molly set up for me long ago. She refuses to enable me any longer and says I am on my own. Well here goes......after I look at everybody else's blogs and see what I am suppose to write about.

I just read a great book for the sheep obcessed SHEEP The remakable story of the humble animal that built the modern world. by Alan Butler If you love sheep and history you will love it.

1 comment:

Brenda Lelli said...

Now that wasn't sooo bad was it? It's as easy as falling off of a bicycle. And if you didn't spell something right, or decided that you didn't like your post, you can either edit it, or delete it, and no one will be the wiser. :^)
Now you have to figure out how to up load your photos, and you are in business. Way to go!